Important Note: Some features are not available in the free trial.
Unparalleled online access to the following CodeMap® resources:
Medicare Reimbursement Information
- Physician Fee Schedule Amounts
- Laboratory Fee Schedule Amounts
- OPPS and ASC Payments Adjusted by Zip Code
- APC Codes
- Status Indicators
- Procedures Subject to Multiple Procedure Payment Reduction (MPPR)
- All States/Localities
CodeMap Market Analysis
- Identify which Providers / Physicians perform specific tests
- Detailed NPI Practice Information - Medicare payments by procedure
- Number of Services Performed by procedure code
- Number of Beneficiaries per procedure code
- Total payments by Medicare
- Searchable by procedure, zip code, county
Commonly Associated Diagnosis Codes
- Commonly Associated Diagnosis Codes derived from CMS Q3 2016 Limited Data Set (LDS) claims data.
- This data represents an analysis of 11,119,991 claims processed for 1,414,138 beneficiaries in the third quarter of 2016.
CodeMap Online Medical Necessity Checker
- Procedure to Diagnosis Code Edit Check
- National and Local Policies and Contractor Articles for every Medicare Contractor
- Linked to full text of LCD or NCD policy
Medicare Coverage Policy Information
- National Coverage Decisions (NCDs)
- Local Coverage Decisions (LCDs)
- Local Coverage Articles (LCAs)
- Every Medicare Contractor
- Full text of every policy
- Indications/Limitations of Coverage
- Frequency Limits
- Covered ICD-10 codes
- Updated continuously by nationally recognized experts in Medicare coding and reimbursement.
Medicare Coding Edits
- Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) edits
- Medically Unlikely Edits (MUE)
- Updated Quarterly per CMS schedule
Medicare Historical Utilization Data
- Annually updated database of Part B utilization data.
- Actual utilization data of all Medicare covered tests and services by CPT® code.
- Top 5 Ordering Specialties
- Top 5 Places of Service
- Top 5 Modifiers Submitted
- Includes average dollar amount submitted and percentage of claims denied.
Includes 1 year subscription and access to archived library of CodeMap Compliance Briefings
This product does not include a printed manual.
Online access begins upon receipt of payment and lasts for one year.